Bitcoin and cryptocurrency Wallpapers - F.A.Q. - Satoshi Graphics
I did not receive my crypto wallpaper after I made my purchase. What should I do?
The most likely reason is that the e-mail may have gone to your “Junk Mail” folder. Please check to see if it did. (If you locate the mail message, you can add us to your address book to ensure that you will receive your artwork in your Inbox the next time you place an order).
If you cannot find the e-mail, please contact us at:
Please note: Bitcoin transactions complete in approximately 60 minutes after it has 3 confirmations.
Why do I have to give my address to buy a crypto wallpaper artwork?
It allow us to pay the appropriate taxes applied to the customer. By default, all applicable VAT to the our prints and digital downloads are included in the price according to German VAT.
How do I purchase a cryptocurrency wallpaper artwork on the site?
Once you have picked the bitcoin/crypto wallpaper you like, please select the correct screen size/resolution of your device. If you are not sure of your screen size, you can check phys.width/phys.height here:
Click on the buy link next to the edition on the edition page. This will add the edition to your cart, which you can access by clicking on the cart link in the top right menu.
How soon can I get my order?
With our smartphone wallpapers, you will receive your bitcoin/cryptocurrency artwork almost immediately. As soon as payment is confirmed you will receive a confirmation of your order by email with your attached artwork. If you do not receive an email, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.orgI bought a crypto wallpaper, how do I download it?
When you completed your purchase, you should have received an email from us that says, "SATOSHI GRAPHICS: Your Download link for Order ####”?"
If you have the email, look for the text that says, THIS IS YOUR LINK TO DOWNLOAD YOUR ARTWORK. Click on the link next to this text.
The process involved in changing your wallpaper are very simple and take just a few steps.
How do I set my Satoshi Graphics artwork as my home/lock screen on my iPhone?
- Go to Settings > Wallpaper > Choose a New Wallpaper.
- Select your artwork from 'Photos' or the folder you save your artwork to.
- Tap Set.
- Choose from the Set options (Set Lock Screen, Set Home Screen, or Set Both).
How do I set my Satoshi Graphics artwork as my home/lock screen on my Android?
- Long-press on your existing wallpaper on your home screen. (Long-press means you hold your finger down until you feel a feedback vibration.)
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Browse to the folder where your Satoshi Artwork is saved, 'My Photos', Gallery....'
- (Set Lock Screen, Set Home Screen, or Set Both) Tap Set Wallpaper to finish the process.
- Tap your Menu - This will bring up a list of options that will include a shortcut labeled "Wallpaper."
- Tap Wallpaper -Your screen will show the three wallpaper options you have to choose from.
- Choose from Gallery, LiveWallpapers or Wallpaper. -Selecting each option will bring you to the available images under each choice. Choosing "Gallery" will bring you to your saved images and photographs.
- Tap the Set Wallpaper button once you decide on your new wallpaper.
Once you set your wallpaper, you will be brought back to the main screen where you will be able to admire your new, customized look of your smartphone's appearance.
If you're not satisfied crypto wallpaper, email us at email@example.com along with information about the type of phone you have. We'll be happy to customise the design so it looks best for you.